Thursday, August 19, 2010

B2S desserts for your Tween~

Hi there!  B2S (Back to School) is bitter sweet for me.  I love that my daughter is home all summer, but at this time of the summer I get excited for her to go back so that we have more of a routine but at the same time I like being able to be on the go!

Anyhoo....I have been seeing a lot of B2S printables around this blog world both for teachers and younger children but not any yet for tweens.  I decided to give a try and create some for all of us with fab tween girls who are getting ready for B2S.

I made 2 desserts to go with the printable circles...Smore Pops & Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes!  Both so easy and very manageable for everyone!

Here you go Smore Pops how too~
Gather the items below....along with lollipop sticks and a lined baking sheet with parchment paper to place the finished marshmallow on.

Marshmallows, chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs &hand torch

Take the chocolate and melt it to dip the marshmallow in...

Then dip into graham cracker crumbs and place on baking sheet

then take your hand held torch to give it the burnt look and taste (if you don't have one it still tastes delish)

dip your lollipop stick into the melted chocolate one by one and poke into the marshmallow

Like so, you can serve right away or wait until the chocolate hardens

Don't forget to add your circles to the top....just adhere with tape.  The best way I found to do it place a piece of tape on the stick then line up the circle to the tape for it to come together!

Here you are B2S Smore pops for your tween!!!  

Enjoy!

I will post later the chocolate covered strawberries along with a link to print the labels for free!!  !  I need to run to a soccer scrimmage for my tween!!  Any questions let me know!!  Thanks!!  

Peace, Love & Tweens going B2S~

Stacy















No comments:

Post a Comment