Friday, February 11, 2011

{Recipe} Brownie Snicker Bites with Toasted Marshmallow

Happy Friday!

Just in time to celebrate Valentine's~ an easy but oh so 
Scrumptious Ending dessert for you to prepare!!


Here is what you need~
Your favorite Brownie Mix
2 King Size Snicker Bars
Jar of Fluff
Mini Muffin Pan
Non-stick spray
Kitchen Torch

I made these addicting chocolate treats last weekend, I was going back and forth with whether to top it off with vanilla ice cream or buttercream.  Then the other day, I had the pleasure of relaxing for an hour when the Martha Stewart Chocolate Show was airing when I got the "ah-ha" of what to top the snicker brownie bites with....MARSHMALLOW!!  She made a chocolate marshmallow cake.  There are many recipes from that show you have to take a peek, I plan on preparing the chocolate creme brulee on Sunday for our family Valentine's dinner...yum, yum, yum! I can't wait, but back to these brownie snicker bites!!!  

Mix the brownie mix according to the box.  Spray the mini muffin pan with non stick spray very generously.  Bake for about 14 minutes.  While they are baking cut up the snicker bars, if you buy the king size cut each piece into 6.  Like so~


Take the brownies out of the oven (you do not want them to be baked all the way through) pop the snicker pieces gently into the tops of each brownie.  Like pictured above~ put back into the oven for 3 minutes.

The brownies will need to cool for at least an hour in the pan to set.  After that time, gently remove them with a knife around the edges.  

You can do 2 things either make your own marshmallow (find the recipe here) or use Fluff.  Spoon the marshmallow into a piping bag and pie the marshmallow onto the tops.  Make heart shapes if you wish.  



Finish them off with your kitchen torch, hold it about 3 inches away and toast.  
If you don't have a torch, place them under your broiler for a few minutes or enjoy as is without toasting.  


Let it cool for a few minutes and ENJOY!!   I dare you to eat just one ;)!!  

A Scrumptious Ending to any day!!  
Try it this weekend, 
you will happy you did!!  


Peace, Love & Brownie Snicker Bites~

Stacy


9 comments:

  1. Holy moly... I am in sugar shock just reading it and there is a pool of drool by my chair!! Have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment...LOL!! Definitely give them a try ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy that's oh so naughty!!
    I have to make this for hubs on Valentine's!! Wait, he doesn't eat sweets...of well, just me then!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I have to buy a kitchen torch now! These look so good! Thanks to The Two savvy sisters for sharing. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! There goes the healthy eating. I need to make these NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these on LovetheDay facebook page..YUMMYYY!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG -- these are sinful! Can't wait to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Do you fill the muffin cups all the way full or only three-forths? Brownie batter doesn't really rise, right? Thanks! :) Trying to make these this week!

    ReplyDelete