Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to All!!!

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Looking forward to Twenty Eleven with all of you!!  

One last recipe before Christmas!  

Eggnog Buttercream w/ Tullemore Dew Whiskey & Whipped Cream
Photobucket
Click here for the basic buttercream recipe.  Instead of the cream use eggnog,  I bought a 1/2 gallon of fresh made very tasty and well spiced eggnog from a local Farmers Market.
Then add about a 1/2 of shot of whiskey depending on your taste preference beat on medium.
If it is not stiff enough just add a bit a sugar to thicken it up.

Pipe in layers around the outside of the cupcake leaving a empty center for the whipped cream like you see in the photo.  I LOVE whipped cream with my eggnog.   Dash with a bit of fresh nutmeg!

ENJOY!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!  These were the cupcakes that I sent into my husbands company today.
The eggnog, sugar plum spice & white chocolate peppermint!!  
Photobucket
Peace, Love & Christmas~

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment