Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beautiful Christmas Inspiration from CHAC Holiday House Tour

This past weekend was Chestnut Hill Community Association's Holiday House tour in Philadelphia, PA.  I had to wonderful opportunity to create Christmas cookies for one of the houses on the tour.

I was sent photos of the decor and went from there.  Beyond my scrumptious treats the house was decorated with creative & gorgeous styling....inspiration every inch of home, I couldn't not share this with you.
Photobucket
Please note that all photo's, images, graphics & designs belong to graphic designer & planner Jane M. Piotrowski & The Garden Girls.  Jane can be reached at janepio@comcast.net ~ her website will be up & running very soon where you can be inspired & hire Jane for any of your events needs.   

Now for the photos!

My cookies before they left and the little wooden house was my inspiration for the house cookie you will see~


Photobucket
The picture I was sent to create my cookies~ this house was created by Jane M. Piotrowski

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gorgeous Flower Arrangements by The Garden Girls
Photobucket
The local Pottery Barn accessorized the back deck
Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorites
Photobucket
Stunning place settings at the dining room table
Photobucket
Jane with her dining room table
Photobucket
Beautiful wrapped gifts by Jane M. Piotrowski
Photobucket
Floral Swag in the entry way


I just love it all~ the house tour was a success and many were inspired by the details!  If you would like to see more photos please visit the The Garden Girls Facebook page and Like them, let the girls know you found them through Scrumptious Swirls!

Peace, Love & Christmas Inspiration~

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment