Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had as much fun yesterday and through the weekend as my family and I did!

I just couldn't resist sharing the pictures of My Halloween Family Sunday Funday!  First we started with a fun hayride to a pumpkin patch at a local farm.  Then we brought the 80's back with my oldest daughter with a cow(my youngest), a ladybug(my middle daughter), a monkey (my niece), & a land shark (my nephew)!

It really was a great day!  I can't believe it is November now to start planning my Thanksgiving Menu!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now for the Tricks and Treats!   

Photobucket


Photobucket
The Monkey is looking at the Cow thinking "what is she doing in that silly outfit?"

Photobucket
Cow says "Don't worry Monkey, you look just as silly as me"...Monkey says "oh yeah I have one on too"

Photobucket
Cow says "Monkey this is what we do...we put these costumes on, then we go to peoples house and get candy!"

Photobucket
The Cow and the Monkey agree! That this is such a great idea!  "We love it!"

Photobucket
My daughter Lovin' the 80's!

Photobucket
My little lady bug!

Photobucket
SHARK!!! 

Photobucket
The little one's trick or treating and the cow making her way into the house ;)

Photobucket
My daughter's 1st jack o lantern that she carved for us!  



Love, Peace & Halloween Family Fun,


Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment