Monday, October 25, 2010

TRICKS for your TREATS

I'm so excited Halloween is almost here!  This week I will have sweet & easy TRICKS for your TREATS to share with you on my blog!

Here are some photos of what I will be sharing!


Like the printable signs you see in the 1st three photos? Click over to Gwynn Wasson Design Blog follow the instructions..... basically become a follower~ email her and she will send you the files!  How cool is that??  Thank you to one of my favorite event planners Courtney at Pizzazzerie for the tip to head over to Gwynn's blog to the freebies!   

Next post will be the easy but oh so scrumptious recipe for the "Graveyard Dirt" you see in the 3rd photo!  You won't want to miss the recipe, make sure you are a follower so you know when I post it tonight!

Peace, Love & Tricks for you Treats!

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment