Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oktoberfest Table

Happy Family Funday!!  Now that it is over...I wanted to recap my awesome day I had yesterday at my 1st outdoor table I did to promote my blog and help a friend out who just opened a salon!

It was a beautiful day...so many people! So many sweets!  I had 12 dozen of my homemade sweets and I am so thankful I picked up m&m candies and chocolate covered doughnuts to offer in case I ran out!  Our table was right next to the band so there was a lot of traffic!  

Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes, pumpkin cookies & dark chocolate sugar cookies I had made!  I got a chance to hang with my girls and husband too~ which was the best part of the day!  Here are the photos of the table!  The colors of my friends new salon are pumpkin orange & dark brown!  

Doughnut cake tower


Candy jar of Reese's cups

dark chocolate sugar cookies with hand piped details by me to match the logo


Mocha espresso buttercream

Vanilla buttercream mini's

Pumpkin cookies with cream cheese/sugar icing~ done in a SNAP! 
Pumpkin Cookie recipe will be posted in the morning ;)!!





Thank you to Kathryn and her wonderful salon Prive Salon by Kathryn Picraux for inviting me to provide sweet treats for everyone!  Can't wait until next year!!

Have a Sweet Night!  Looking forward to this week while I get ready for my daughters 11th birthday celebration with 25 tweens...yes that is right 25 of them at my house!

Peace, Love & Oktoberfest,
Stacy 










3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Colors are fab! You did great with the logo cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello new CPN blogging friend. Just hopped over for a 'visit'. You did such a great job here. I especially love the black stemmed serving ware atop the white plates, with the gorgeous cupcakes and adorable pumpkins. I also like the labels. Fantastic. Come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete