Friday, March 4, 2011

Fat Tuesday ideas! Doughnuts or Donuts~

Fat Tuesday is quickly approaching!  How do you celebrate?  I asked yesterday on my Facebook page and a few told me that they celebrate with Doughnuts or Faschnauts or Paczki's which are all basically some form of a doughnut!  
image via www.examiner.com


Doughnuts are in full swing in stacking & serving them in different ways! I thought it would be fun to share!  


 Here is a picture from an Oktoberfest I did back in the beginning of October last year at a local street fair celebration and stacked chocolate doughnuts along side my cupcakes which where a huge hit.  


The Superchick from Celebrate today the Superchick way stacked doughnuts on a CAKE for her daughters birthday!  Yum!
Photo via www.celebrate2da.com


Remember the winter wonderland cookies I made for Pam from Party Starters? Along side of them she  served doughnuts and placed them in cupcake liners which is a super sweet idea!
photo via www.facebook.com

My friend Kim from The Tomkat Studio just styled sweet girl party ideas for HGTV and created a doughnut cake too!
photo via www.thetomkatstudio.com


Are you hungry yet?  Are you ready for Fat Tuesday?  I know I am!  I'm planning to serve up a few different types of doughnuts for the family and I can't wait!


Peace, Love & Doughnuts~


Stacy  

1 comment:

  1. I made a doughnut cake out of cider mill doughnuts for my daughters October birthday
    http://dandydelights.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-first-dessert-table.html

    ReplyDelete