Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sixty is Sweet Garden Birthday Inspiration

I hope everyone is staying cool out there!  I am busy over here planning a few different birthday parties that are coming up, along with being the director at Camp Mom for my three girls.  I wanted to share a look into one of the parties a "Sixty is Sweet" garden party for the one and only Jane of The Garden Girls.  The invitation fits her whimsical style very well!  What is a garden party with out ball jars & hydrangea's, just like the ones that are loaded in Jane's gardens.  Jane sent me a few quick pictures from her outdoors as inspiration as you can see below....




You can see more inspiration on the Pinterest board I started for it CLICK HERE.  We are going to have so much fun styling & celebrating for what has been sixty years in the making!

Again, stay cool & sweet out there!

Peace, Love & Meet us in the Garden~

No comments:

Post a Comment